Sunday 12 July 2009

Can anybody listen to a flea?

Hello bloggers! This is my new blog. Lately I have met a lot of people from all over the world and I decided to write my stuff also in english so I can share with them and "estrangers" my ideas about life in general. I kind of like law and politics so I am warning, since the beginning, that some of my comments and articles can be influence by those disciplines. The name of my blog is: The flea with the pen. Why the flea? My sister Giselle, who is also an awesome blogger, put me this name since I was 16 or 17 years old. You have to understand, I am the youngest of 4 children and I have been doing some grownup stuff since that age, so my sister felt that I was a kind of "powerful" insect, that jumped around (jump up jump up and get down) and never could get a larger size... hehe! That was kind of funny, so I decided to stick to that name and put it together with a "pen", which in the old times was the best friend of writers; maybe it would be better if I call this blog: "The Flea and the Keyboard".. Hehhhe! No, I find that too "futuristic" and no romantic at all. I hope you enjoy my blog and post your comments always.
I jump out of here,
Adios
La Pulga

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear flea! I am extremely glad you will also be writing in English. You have to supply the demand! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyy.....The name of this blog should be.... ;-P ..."The Flea Market!"...just kidding! I love you my dear little sistah!
    Keep jumping!

    G.

    ReplyDelete